From https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars. © Copyright 2013 Pro Publica Inc.
Notable drugs produced by Cephalon include:
- Treanda (chronic lymphocytic leukemia and indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma)
- Nuvigil (excessive sleepiness associated with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea and shift work disorder)
- Gabitril (partial seizures)
- Fentora (breakthrough pain for patients with cancer)
- Actiq (breakthrough pain for patients with cancer)
- Amrix (muscle spasm)
The reports include both the name of the health provider who performed the service and, when reported, the entity paid. They may be different.
Source: Cephalon. ProPublica last downloaded this record on Nov. 27, 2012.
I think this is my doctor — what should I do?
If your provider is listed, it’s because a drug company reported paying him or her for promotional activities, meals, travel, educational items, consulting or research. Such payments are legal, but research has shown that drug-company marketing can influence what a doctor prescribes. How you can use this data »