From http://projects.propublica.org/docdollars. © Copyright 2013 Pro Publica Inc.
BRIAN D CIN
Notable drugs produced by Allergan include:
- Botox/Botox Cosmetic/Neuromodulator (wrinkles, migraines, muscle stiffness, muscle spasms, underarm sweating, contraction of eyelid muscles, misalignment of the eyes, glabellar lines, overactive bladder)
- Alphagan P, Alphagan, and Combigan (glaucoma, ocular hypertension)
- Lumigan (glaucoma, ocular hypertension)
- Restasis (dry eye)
- Sanctura (overactive bladder)
- Latisse (insufficient or inadequate eyelashes)
- Juvéderm (severe facial wrinkles and folds)
The reports include both the name of the health provider who performed the service and, when reported, the entity paid. They may be different.
Source: Allergan. ProPublica last downloaded this record on Dec. 19, 2012.
I think this is my doctor — what should I do?
If your provider is listed, it’s because a drug company reported paying him or her for promotional activities, meals, travel, educational items, consulting or research. Such payments are legal, but research has shown that drug-company marketing can influence what a doctor prescribes. How you can use this data »