Nurse Listing: Kern County
This data was last updated in December 2009. Statuses may have since changed. Check the California's Board of Registered Nursing license database for the most current license statuses.
This query found a total of 53 nurses. <b>These nurses have Kern County as their place of residence, according to the Board of Registered Nursing. The counties of residence may not reflect the location of the alleged misconduct of the nurses.</b>
Click on the names below to find additional details on each nurse. You can also view the nursing board's public documents on the nurses by clicking on the PDF link.
There are several limitations to this database.
* Indicates nurse who was disciplined before 2002, when this database starts.
|Name||Current status||Date of last action||Case Document|
|Adams, Linda||Probation||Aug. 23, 2007|
|Armstrong, Carrie S.||Revoked||Nov. 4, 2007|
|Aycock, Timothy Dale||Revoked||Jul. 18, 2005|
|Bader, Ralph Steven||Revoked||Dec. 16, 2005|
|Baker, Diane Gail||Probation complete||Sep. 18, 2006|
|Blanchard, Glori Ann||Revoked||Nov. 20, 2006|
|Campbell, Michelle D.||Probation complete||Feb. 5, 2008|
|Cantrell, Lori Diane||Probation||Jul. 3, 2008|
|Christiansen, Betty Bocchi||Revoked||Oct. 30, 2006|
|Cowan, Phillip Shane||Petition to revoke probation pending||Jun. 30, 2009|
|Davey, Kevin||Public reprimand||Feb. 23, 2006|
|Davis, Derrick L.||Revoked||Oct. 5, 2008|
|Dhaliwal, Rimplejit Singh*||Revoked||May 21, 2009|
|Estioko, Amelia Pangilinan||Probation complete||May 27, 2005|
|Grimes, Albert Curtiss||Revoked||Sep. 8, 2003|
|Haddock, Jamie Michelle||Accusation pending||Aug. 20, 2007|
|Hill, Julie Denise||Revoked||Apr. 23, 2007|
|Hill, Susan V.||Petition to revoke probation pending||Nov. 9, 2009|
|Hughes, Gwen D.||Court ordered suspension||Feb. 20, 2009|
|Hyatt, Karen (John) Elizabeth||Revoked||Jun. 19, 2009|
|James, Debra Henderson||Revoked||Dec. 22, 2006|
|Jones, John Michael||Revoked||Oct. 24, 2007|
|Jones, Tina Veronica||Revoked||Nov. 1, 2007|
|Jovet, Nancy Aguilar||Surrendered||Dec. 16, 2009|
|Lane, Gregory Loyd||Surrendered||Jun. 13, 2004|
|Long, Maurice Eugene||Probation||Feb. 8, 2007|
|Lowe, Monica E.*||Revoked||Sep. 12, 2002|
|Matar, Janice Eloise||Surrendered||Dec. 8, 2008|
|McCausland, Michael Woods||Revoked||Jul. 21, 2006|
|Monks, Jamie Diane||Accusation pending||Sep. 24, 2009|
|Nehara, Ram Singh||Accusation pending||Jun. 5, 2009|
|Olson, Tamara Lynn||Revoked||Nov. 15, 2005|
|Parks, Ken Mason||Revoked||Jul. 26, 2007|
|Pitts, Elena Marie||Revoked||Apr. 17, 2004|
|Placenti, Harry D.||Probation complete||Apr. 16, 2007|
|Powell, John Michael||Petition to revoke probation pending||Jun. 17, 2009|
|Quier Jr., Ernest Andrew||Suspension/probation||Oct. 2, 2006|
|Racette, Gisele Irene||Probation complete||Nov. 11, 2007|
|Rasmussen, Gerald Scott||Accusation pending||Aug. 28, 2009|
|Redmon, Suzie Marie||Surrendered||Jan. 22, 2007|
|Riesen, Helen Janice||Accusation pending||Jun. 12, 2008|
|Ritchason, Darla Jean||Accusation pending||Jul. 22, 2009|
|Rush, Carrie*||Revoked||Jul. 8, 2009|
|Sanchez, Erlinda M.||Probation complete||Dec. 23, 2007|
|Seguedo, Josefina Vega||Petition to revoke probation pending||Oct. 8, 2009|
|Smith, Irene Joann*||Surrendered||Jun. 14, 2004|
|Smith, Phyllis||Revoked||Aug. 20, 2004|
|Strong, Robert Thomas||Probation complete||Jan. 21, 2007|
|Swarbrick, Lori A.||Revoked||Aug. 16, 2006|
|Thompson, Shirley Ann||Accusation pending||Mar. 27, 2009|
|Thunberg, Paul William||Surrendered||Nov. 12, 2009|
|Watts, Angela Marie||Surrendered||Nov. 3, 2006|
|Williams (Ko), Soni||Surrendered||Nov. 10, 2009|
Data last updated Dec. 26, 2009
- This database includes nurses who faced disciplinary action between 2002 and September 2009, as well as any subsequent actions against these nurses. .
- Employers and patients seeking verification of a nurse’s license should use the Web site of the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Multiple nurses may have the same name, but each has a unique license number.
- The information on the database is based on the Web site of the Board of Registered Nursing and state documents. In some cases, the Web site and documents conflict; in such cases, reporters used dates included in the board’s documents.
- Documents for some cases are missing from the site in whole or in part.
- The database does not include discipline against nurses meted out as a condition of being licensed. Such discipline is only included if the nurse subsequently faced board action.
- The grounds listed for discipline in this database are based on the board’s public allegations against the nurses. Because accusations are sometimes written in an unclear or inconsistent manner, reporters did not try to guess the intent.
- This database includes discipline against some nurses who have subsequently died. The board has removed many of these nurses from its Web site. They are included here because they faced disciplinary action during the period examined.