Nurse Listing: Solano County
This data was last updated in December 2009. Statuses may have since changed. Check the California's Board of Registered Nursing license database for the most current license statuses.
This query found a total of 31 nurses. <b>These nurses have Solano County as their place of residence, according to the Board of Registered Nursing. The counties of residence may not reflect the location of the alleged misconduct of the nurses.</b>
Click on the names below to find additional details on each nurse. You can also view the nursing board's public documents on the nurses by clicking on the PDF link.
There are several limitations to this database.
* Indicates nurse who was disciplined before 2002, when this database starts.
|Name||Current status||Date of last action||Case Document|
|Arellano, Teresa Marie*||Revoked||Aug. 8, 2009|
|Bain, Barbara Ann||Probation complete||Jun. 9, 2006|
|Bierfreund, Scott Albert*||Probation complete||Jan. 22, 2007|
|Cochran, Teresa L.||Revoked||Jun. 14, 2003|
|Dennis, Steven Brian||Probation||Mar. 7, 2007|
|Espino, Elmer Casillar||Accusation pending||Aug. 28, 2009|
|Graves, Rhonda Lynn||Revoked||Jun. 17, 2006|
|Gutzalenko, Ivan||Probation||Mar. 17, 2008|
|Habersham, Beverly E.*||Reinstatement granted/probation||Nov. 26, 2007|
|Iversen, Diana A.||Probation||Jun. 19, 2006|
|Kirkbride, Tina Elaine||Accusation pending||Jul. 31, 2009|
|Matcham (Engell), Jennifer Lynn||Probation||Jul. 2, 2007|
|McCarthy, Nancy T.*||Surrendered||Oct. 16, 2008|
|McCartney, Teresa Ann||Surrendered||Jun. 6, 2008|
|Moran, Diane Mae||Accusation pending||Jan. 26, 2009|
|Murphy, Peggy||Accusation pending||Apr. 22, 2009|
|Namoc, Julita D.||Probation complete||Nov. 6, 2006|
|Panter, Jill M.||Accusation pending||Sep. 15, 2009|
|Pedrola, Vincent Pastolero||Probation||Jan. 15, 2007|
|Petre-Hahn, Claudia Ann||Revoked||Sep. 7, 2002|
|Punzalan, Nimfa Realeza||Probation||Jul. 10, 2008|
|Redmon, Ruth Ann||Probation complete||Oct. 16, 2005|
|Reno, Kellie||Surrendered||Jul. 3, 2003|
|Roberts, Penelope Grace||Probation complete||Aug. 11, 2007|
|Shaw, Byron Keith||Suspension/probation||Jun. 2, 2006|
|Sisson, Kara Lynn||Revoked||Sep. 15, 2009|
|Smithson, Cindy||Petition to revoke probation pending||Aug. 18, 2009|
|Thomas, Sandra||Revoked||Oct. 28, 2007|
|Walsh, James Anthony||Probation complete||Apr. 9, 2006|
|Walulya, Isaac Gideon||Accusation pending||Jun. 18, 2009|
|Weitz, Sabrina||Revoked||May 22, 2006|
Data last updated Dec. 26, 2009
- This database includes nurses who faced disciplinary action between 2002 and September 2009, as well as any subsequent actions against these nurses. .
- Employers and patients seeking verification of a nurse’s license should use the Web site of the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Multiple nurses may have the same name, but each has a unique license number.
- The information on the database is based on the Web site of the Board of Registered Nursing and state documents. In some cases, the Web site and documents conflict; in such cases, reporters used dates included in the board’s documents.
- Documents for some cases are missing from the site in whole or in part.
- The database does not include discipline against nurses meted out as a condition of being licensed. Such discipline is only included if the nurse subsequently faced board action.
- The grounds listed for discipline in this database are based on the board’s public allegations against the nurses. Because accusations are sometimes written in an unclear or inconsistent manner, reporters did not try to guess the intent.
- This database includes discipline against some nurses who have subsequently died. The board has removed many of these nurses from its Web site. They are included here because they faced disciplinary action during the period examined.