Loan: MCKENZIE COUNTY OF
MCKENZIE COUNTY OF
CDFA Program Title
Water and Waste Disposal Systems for Rural Communities - ARRA
Loan to complete funding for McKenzie County Water Resource District System 2 Phase 2 Improvements/Expansion Project. 75% of project is being funded through COE ARRA Award #W9128F-09-3-0025, and remaining 25% is being funded this Rural Development Loan.