Search for a Prescriber, City or Zip Code
LISA HOBBY PA-C
450 MOUNTAIN VIEW ST
At A Glance: This Prescriber in 2012
751Medicare Part D Prescriptions Filled, Including Refills
Rank: 24 out of 36
Total Retail Price of All Prescriptions
Rank: 27 out of 36
Patients Receiving at Least One Drug in Part D
89%Patients 65 Years and Older
Subsidized Claims for Low-Income Patients
How Does This Prescriber Compare to Peers?
In the same specialty and state. Caveats »
Drugs That Present Special Risks
Costs of Prescribing
Risky Drugs to Seniors
5% of this provider’s 631 prescriptions for patients 65 and older were for "potentially dangerous" drugs, compared to an average of 1%.
Brand Name Drugs
24% of this provider’s prescriptions were for brand-name drugs, compared to an average of 20%.
$38 was the average price of a prescription from this provider, compared to $59 among peers.
Prescriptions per Patient
10 is the average number of prescriptions (including refills) per patient, compared to an average of 10.
This Prescriber's Drugs
The table below list this provider’s drugs, the number of prescriptions and how many went to seniors. Drugs are ranked by volume
and compared with the rank for all providers in the same specialty and state.
Click to Filter by Category
A risky drug for seniors. More » The American Geriatrics Society has said this drug is "potentially dangerous" for seniors and might be inappropriate.
This provider is among the top 10 prescribers of
this drug in the country.
This provider’s prescriptions for this drug were for more days than those of peers. More » Because of this, his or her prescription count may be lower.
This provider’s prescriptions for this drug were for fewer days than those of peers. More » Because of this, his or her prescription count may be higher.
This Drug's Rank
Total Prescriptions Filled
For this Prescriber
For All Prescribers in
This Specialty in Wyoming
Treats high cholesterol and... +
Treats high cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood. Lowers risk of heart attack, stroke, and certain blood vessel problems in people with certain risk factors. This medicine is an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, also called a statin. More info »
About This Data
ProPublica obtained prescribing data from Medicare’s prescription drug benefit, known as Part D, under the Freedom of Information Act. The data for 2012 includes more than 1.2 billion prescriptions written by nearly 1.5 million doctors, nurses and other providers. This database lists about 382,000 of those providers who wrote 50 or more prescriptions for at least one drug that year. Almost three-fourths went to patients 65 and older; the rest were for disabled patients. Methodology »
- No comparisons are shown if 10 or fewer prescribers in the state share this specialty.
- The list of top drugs includes only those for which this provider wrote 50 or more prescriptions, but all prescriptions are counted in the summary totals at the top.
- The calculation of “Risky Drugs to Seniors” does not include drugs for which a provider wrote 11 or fewer prescriptions because Medicare redacted the information to protect patient privacy.
- Comparisons do not take into account the medical conditions of patients. Medications for certain conditions do not have generic alternatives, so patients would receive more expensive brand name drugs.
- This provider's address and specialty information was last updated on July 8, 2007.
- Comparisons are based on each provider’s current address, not necessarily where he or she worked during the time period covered in this database.