From https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars. © Copyright 2013 Pro Publica Inc.
KERN, AARON ROBT
Notable drugs produced by Pfizer include:
- Lyrica (epilepsy, post-herpetic neuralgia and diabetic, peripheral neuropathy, fibromyalgia)
- Celebrex (arthritis pain and inflammation, acute pain)
- Viagra (erectile dysfunction)
- Zyvox (bacterial infections)
- Sutent (late-stage kidney cancer, gastrointestinal stromal tumor)
- Premarin family (menopause)
- Chantix (smoking cessation)
- BeneFIX (hemophilia)
- Effexor XR (depression and certain anxiety disorders)
- Pristiq (depression)
The reports include both the name of the health provider who performed the service and, when reported, the entity paid. They may be different.
Source: Pfizer. ProPublica last downloaded this record on Nov. 28, 2012.
I think this is my doctor — what should I do?
If your provider is listed, it’s because a drug company reported paying him or her for promotional activities, meals, travel, educational items, consulting or research. Such payments are legal, but research has shown that drug-company marketing can influence what a doctor prescribes. How you can use this data »