From https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars. © Copyright 2013 Pro Publica Inc.
Notable drugs produced by Allergan include:
- Botox/Botox Cosmetic/Neuromodulator (wrinkles, migraines, muscle stiffness, muscle spasms, underarm sweating, contraction of eyelid muscles, misalignment of the eyes, glabellar lines, overactive bladder)
- Alphagan P, Alphagan, and Combigan (glaucoma, ocular hypertension)
- Lumigan (glaucoma, ocular hypertension)
- Restasis (dry eye)
- Latisse (insufficient or inadequate eyelashes)
- Juvéderm (severe facial wrinkles and folds)
- Aczone (acne)
The reports include both the name of the health provider who performed the service and, when reported, the entity paid. They may be different.
Source: Allergan. ProPublica last downloaded this record on Dec. 19, 2012.
I think this is my doctor — what should I do?
If your provider is listed, it’s because a drug company reported paying him or her for promotional activities, meals, travel, educational items, consulting or research. Such payments are legal, but research has shown that drug-company marketing can influence what a doctor prescribes. How you can use this data »