About This Bill
- This bill was introduced in the 110th Congress
- This bill is primarily about families
- Introduced July 21, 2008
- Latest Major Action Oct. 2, 2008
17 (15 Democrats, 3 Republicans)
- Olympia J. Snowe (R-Maine)
- Carl Levin (D-Mich.)
- Susan Collins (R-Maine)
- Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.)
- Mary L. Landrieu (D-La.)
- Patty Murray (D-Wash.)
- Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.)
- Elizabeth H. Dole (R-N.C.)
- Ken Salazar (D-Colo.)
- Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
- Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)
- Jack Reed (D-R.I.)
- Tim Johnson (D-S.D.)
- Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.)
- Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
- Maria Cantwell (D-Wash.)
- Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio)
Commits to reducing maternal mortality both at home and abroad through effective financial investment and participation in global initiatives. Recognizes that the right to access quality and affordable health care is essential to improving maternal health.
(Source: Congressional Research Service)
Referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions discharged by Unanimous Consent.
Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent.
Resolution agreed to in Senate with amendments and with a preamble by Unanimous Consent.
|July 21, 2008||
Introduced in the Senate by Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.)