About This Bill
- This bill was introduced in the 111th Congress
- This bill is primarily about international affairs
- Introduced Sept. 29, 2010
- Latest Major Action Sept. 29, 2010
- See the five similar bills introduced in other congresses.
11 (9 Democrats, 2 Republicans)
Repeal of the Authorization for Use of Military Force - States that the Authorization for Use of Military Force (P.L. 107-40) has been used to justify an open-ended authorization for the use of military force and such an interpretation is inconsistent with the authority of Congress to declare war and make all laws for executing powers vested by the Constitution in the U.S. government. Repeals the Authorization for Use of Military Force (P.L....
(Source: Congressional Research Service)
Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
|Sept. 29, 2010||
Introduced in the House by Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)