Searching... close ✖
About This Bill
- This bill was introduced in the 116th Congress
- This bill is primarily about health
- Introduced Feb. 6, 2019
- Latest Major Action May 10, 2019
26 (All Democrats)
- Nanette Barragán (D-Calif.)
- Steven Horsford (D-Nev.)
- Gwen Moore (D-Wis.)
- Lauren Underwood (D-Ill.)
- Mark DeSaulnier (D-Calif.)
- Peter Welch (D-Vt.)
- Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.)
- Joseph P. Kennedy III (D-Mass.)
- Raul Ruiz (D-Calif.)
- Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.)
- Bobby L. Rush (D-Ill.)
- Frank Pallone (D-N.J.)
- Doris Matsui (D-Calif.)
- Anna G. Eshoo (D-Calif.)
- Yvette D. Clarke (D-N.Y.)
- Donna Shalala (D-Fla.)
- Jefferson Van Drew (D-N.J.)
- Susan Wild (D-Pa.)
- Betty McCollum (D-Minn.)
- Salud Carbajal (D-Calif.)
- Ed Case (D-Hawaii)
- Raúl M. Grijalva (D-Ariz.)
- Seth Moulton (D-Mass.)
- Derek Kilmer (D-Wash.)
- Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D-Fla.)
- Jim Langevin (D-R.I.)
What Lawmakers Are Saying About This Bill
Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 29.
Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 116-43, Part II.
Reported by the Committee on Education and Labor. H. Rept. 116-43, Part I.
Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 30 - 22.
Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by the Yeas and Nays: 19 - 13 .
Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Education and Labor, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
Introduced in the House by Kathy Castor (D-Fla.)