Searching... close ✖
About This Bill
- This bill was introduced in the 116th Congress
- This bill is primarily about social sciences and history
- Introduced March 13, 2019
- Latest Major Action May 1, 2019
- See the three similar bills introduced in other congresses.
17 (11 Democrats, 6 Republicans)
- Francis Rooney (R-Fla.)
- Jared Huffman (D-Calif.)
- Suzanne Bonamici (D-Ore.)
- Peter T. King (R-N.Y.)
- Don Young (R-Alaska)
- Mike Thompson (D-Calif.)
- Jared Golden (D-Maine)
- Charlie Crist (D-Fla.)
- Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii)
- Jenniffer González-Colón (R-Puerto Rico)
- Jimmy Panetta (D-Calif.)
- Jennifer Wexton (D-Va.)
- Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.)
- Jim McGovern (D-Mass.)
- Michael Waltz (R-Fla.)
- Rick Larsen (D-Wash.)
- Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.)
What Lawmakers Are Saying About This Bill
Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment.
Introduced in the House by Chellie Pingree (D-Maine)