Searching... close ✖
About This Bill
- Introduced Jan. 8, 2019
- Latest Major Action March 7, 2019
- See the one similar bills introduced in other congresses.
21 (8 Democrats, 13 Republicans)
- Bill Keating (D-Mass.)
- Michael McCaul (R-Texas)
- Carolyn B. Maloney (D-N.Y.)
- Joe Wilson (R-S.C.)
- Jenniffer González-Colón (R-Puerto Rico)
- F. James Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- Guy Reschenthaler (R-Pa.)
- John Curtis (R-Utah)
- Francis Rooney (R-Fla.)
- Brian Mast (R-Fla.)
- Randy Weber (R-Texas)
- Ted Yoho (R-Fla.)
- Scott Perry (R-Pa.)
- Gregory W. Meeks (D-N.Y.)
- David Cicilline (D-R.I.)
- Brad Sherman (D-Calif.)
- Albio Sires (D-N.J.)
- Ron Wright (R-Texas)
- Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.)
- Abigail Spanberger (D-Va.)
- Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas)
What Lawmakers Are Saying About This Bill
Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules,.
Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
Introduced in the House by Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.)