Searching... close ✖
About This Bill
- This bill was introduced in the 116th Congress
- This bill is primarily about health
- Introduced March 21, 2019
- Latest Major Action March 21, 2019
- See the two similar bills introduced in other congresses.
This resolution expresses support for (1) the designation of National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month; and (2) research to prevent, detect, and treat brain aneurysms.
(Source: Congressional Research Service)
Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
Introduced in the House by Stephen F. Lynch (D-Mass.)