Hunter Noble Hall departed March 2, 2018
Commerce (joined: April 3, 2017)
Deputy Director of Advance | $79,720 | Financial Disclosure »
Former Compensation Sources
- Republican National Committee State Director for the RNC
- Acadian Companies
- Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana
- Cameron Parish Police Jury
- City of Monroe
- Crawfish Processors Alliance, Inc.
- Emergency Care Partners, LLC, Emergency physician staffing for hospitals.
- Kennedy Rice Mill LLC
- LHC Group
- Lafayette Airport Commission
- Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation
- University Health System
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette Foundation
See more financial disclosure details ⬇
|Creditor Name||Creditor Type||Amount||Rate||Year Incurred|
|Great Lakes||Student Loan||$15,001-$50,000||6.8||2011|
Do you know something about Hunter Noble Hall? Send us an email at [email protected] or send a Signal message to 347-244-2134.
See more staffers at Commerce »