Politwoops

Explore the Tweets They Didn't Want You to See

Politwoops tracks deleted tweets by public officials, including people currently in office and candidates for office.

Politwoops tracks deleted tweets by public officials, including people currently in office and candidates for office. If you think we're missing someone, please email us with their name, state, political party, office they hold or are seeking and, of course, their Twitter handle.

Are your deleted tweets displayed here but you think they shouldn't be? Here's how to let us know.

875352999752630272 tqiytzi4 bigger

@DFAaction IBail bond issues are not new, but now we are seeing progress to eliminate the two bond systems we have, one for the rich and one for the poor.

234022257 20131119 1968 1lbur4e 0

Attention Wisconsinites: Spring temperatures are coming and flooding is to be expected. Make sure you are prepared by visiting https://t.co/ecRLqm9GZb https://t.co/pyJLa4kTXV

928253684663828480 zq ominl bigger

RT @Tell_Michelle_: I’m a fighter. I’m fighting career politicians who are trying to sabotage me. I’m fighting for we the people. I wil… https://t.co/Gq5uzi5ZIK

928253684663828480 zq ominl bigger

RT @Tell_Michelle_: Retweet if you think the DNC and Clinton campaign should turn over all of their emails, texts and phone logs in a c… https://t.co/w86jChEej8

818566070600613889 toybdodt bigger

RT @32Dems: Our own CD7 Comgresswoman Pramila Jayapal has a campaign launch is this Saturday! https://t.co/Vc9EEyNJWP

76452765 20131119 1968 1eggyej 0

The 1.2% decrease in unemployment within a year is proof positive that rural America is making a come back under this administration. #MAGA https://t.co/ojoBYNqXv8

14135426 20140828 16887 1sui546

RT @matthewamiller: Never in a million years did I think that some day I would be laughing on tv with @mitchellreports about the presid… https://t.co/i25enkqVZd

516880804 20131219 25270 qguzgj 0

RT @CaucusOnClimate: 11 lost lives. 5 million barrels of spilled oil. Catastrophic loss of wildlife and habitat. That was the result… https://t.co/U9wbISBlKh

225921757 20150209 1264 3uyfap

RT @K101online: Oklahoma @SenatorLankford speaking with first responders and officials in Seiling. Has stops in Chester and Vici la… https://t.co/hxAmlt3SXR

892591165412749312 vty qo4g bigger

That’s one small jacket for babies...one giant leap for equality. https://t.co/wj1qrrvaF1

892591165412749312 vty qo4g bigger

That’s one small jacket for baby...one giant leap for equality. https://t.co/wj1qrrvaF1

847322699865088001 ckx0vxyp bigger

Says the guy who got student draft deferments to avoid Vietnam... @SteveKingIA, there are many young people serving in our military today and you do them a disservice by attacking them. Unlike you, they'rere willing to risk their lives. - staff Donate-

907615054777827328 a2lc1j2z bigger

The ability to see all sides of an issue and see other perspectives than your own is another way Kathleen Allen is different than other #cookiecuttercandidate. #Vote your concsious not your 2nd choose this May. #VoteKathleenAllen for Congress #GA07 #1stC

516880804 20131219 25270 qguzgj 0

RT @CaucusOnClimate: 11 lost lives. 5 million barrels of spilled oil. Catastrophic loss of wildlife and habitat. That was the result… https://t.co/U9wbISBlKh

970054582595407872 lplunbsq bigger

The top 1% of New York State earn 45 times as much as the other 99% COMBINED. This kind of crushing inequality doesn’t happen by mistake. It comes from Cuomo’s decision to cut taxes for the wealthy and big corporations while slashing services for everybod

342863309 20150608 7805 oate42

Starting our Friday morning off right with an 8:30 town hall in McKinney, Collin County. Grateful that all of you would join us. https://t.co/gS2Ja4Y1v5

899728024555458561 g8ezg1bq bigger

I'm on my way over to Columbia High School where a student group, CHS Speaks, is hosting a community event about school safety, gun laws, bullying, and mental health. Looking forward to hearing from student ideas to help keep our schools safe. https://t

Results per page

Are your deleted tweets displayed here but you think they shouldn't be? Here's how to let us know.