Searching... close ✖
About This Bill
- This bill was introduced in the 116th Congress
- This bill is primarily about armed forces and national security
- Introduced Feb. 7, 2019
- Latest Major Action March 22, 2019
- See the one similar bills introduced in other congresses.
19 (18 Democrats, 1 Republican)
- Don Young (R-Alaska)
- Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii)
- Bobby L. Rush (D-Ill.)
- Al Green (D-Texas)
- Jim McGovern (D-Mass.)
- Derek Kilmer (D-Wash.)
- Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.)
- Ro Khanna (D-Calif.)
- Jamie Raskin (D-Md.)
- Debra Haaland (D-N.M.)
- Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)
- Henry Cuellar (D-Texas)
- Jesús García (D-Ill.)
- Ed Perlmutter (D-Colo.)
- Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.)
- Filemon Vela (D-Texas)
- Suzanne Bonamici (D-Ore.)
- Alan Lowenthal (D-Calif.)
- Harley Rouda (D-Calif.)
What Lawmakers Are Saying About This Bill
Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship.
Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
Introduced in the House by Vicente Gonzalez (D-Texas)